Join an award-winning team that empowers businesses by providing seamless solutions for the authentication and protection of human identities.
At iiDENTIFii, we’re on a mission to stop identity fraud, enable financial inclusion, and safeguard businesses and their customers from identity theft. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to be at the forefront of technology and security where they can make a difference.
Identity theft & financial fraud in a
remote, connected world
Every 2 seconds someone becomes a victim of identity theft. Worth trillions of US dollars annually, identity theft has historically been fairly easy to achieve, particularly for larger crime syndicates. These funds are the proceeds of heinous crimes including human and drug trafficking, and terrorist activity.
Inadequate identity authentication leaves loopholes that criminals exploit to generate or move billions in illicit funds. In a remote and digitally interconnected world, identity theft is a pervasive problem that enables illegal activity including financial fraud and money laundering.
iiDENTIFii is at the frontier of identity authentication and protection providing enterprise-grade solutions to combat these critical issues.
Biometric identity verification
& secure onboarding
iiDENTIFii is an enterprise-grade face authentication platform that verifies a person’s identity in seconds.
Our technology enables people to remotely authenticate their biometric identity, prove their liveness, and automatically upload their identity documentation, in a secure and effective manner.
Our service is so effective that it is already being used by the largest banks and financial institutions around the continent.
We allow businesses to onboard clients with complete peace of mind.
Empowering trust and security in a connected world.
Our mission is to stop identity fraud, enable financial inclusion, and safeguard businesses and their customers from the financial and emotional trauma caused by identity theft.
We advocate for authenticity and sovereign identities, working tirelessly to protect and authenticate human identities.
Help us design a secure digital future.
Join an award-winning leader
in identity authentication technology:
Our talented team is home to experts that have helped us achieve numerous local and international awards as a result of our leading customer authentication and onboarding technology.
By placing skilled individuals in the right technical and leadership roles, we believe we can continue to outshine competitors in our industry and produce groundbreaking solutions.
Explore our most recent awards and learn more about our open positions.
Our approach and ethos
Our teams are small and cross-functional, and made up of highly skilled individuals that own their area end-to-end, collaborating with Product, UX Design and Customer Success to design the best solutions for complex problems. Our success is measured by the value that we add rather than the amount of work we do.
We also collaborate across teams and roles to take on key strategic initiatives, which encourages different points of view, innovation and creativity. We learn from each other and enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology.
Because we’re small, we care for each other like family. And because we dream big, we are all wholeheartedly invested in building quality software that makes peoples’ lives better.
Learn more about us and explore our culture and perks.Learn about us
Our Culture & Perks
At iiDENTIFii, we pride ourselves on building, nurturing and growing a business and team that is motivated and empowered. We aim to foster an inclusive environment where our team is appreciated, celebrated and guided to become the best versions of themselves. We strive to add value to our team and to our clients through building meaningful and impactful connections and relationships. Our teams are made up of dedicated, driven and passionate individuals who work hard and collaborate meaningfully in a workspace that is productive, uplifting and and where anything is possible.
We combine the diverse tech stack as well as the strengths and backgrounds of specialists to drive us to achieve our goals and align with our company culture.
communication & approach
We believe that transparent, candid communication is a necessity for fostering long-lasting relationships.
We provide our employees with the devices they need to perform at their best and help us create amazing solutions.
Unexpected challenges and hurdles are a part of life. We promote a work-life balance to build sustainable value relationships with each of our employees.
Flexible working hours
& remote working
Our remote working model includes flexible working hours to promote a healthy and sustainable output and support your overall lifestyle.
We believe in continuous learning and with our skill development initiatives and mentorship, we ensure that you grow with us.
Explore our exciting career opportunities
Discover our exciting career opportunities in the world of identity verification and biometric security.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to shaping the future of secure and user-friendly authentication and client onboarding solutions.
Be part of our mission of enhancing trust and security. Explore various career opportunities and find your perfect fit. Apply today by submitting your CV and ID document. Your unique skills and talents could be the ideal addition to our team. Start your journey now – we look forward to your application.
Position: Cloud Engineer
Location: Cape Town
Basis: Full Time
iiDENTIFii is seeking a permanent Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for the smooth operation of the company’s IT infrastructure. More specifically; this role will be involved in creating and maintaining the infrastructure that enables software development teams to rapidly develop, test and deploy high-quality software. The candidate should also have a deep understanding of both development and operations processes as well as a strong technical background and expertise with project management and communication skills.This role includes collaborating with development, IT operations, and other teams and stakeholders to automate and streamline the software delivery pipeline, a proactive and results driven attitude is therefore favorable.Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
● Building and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure.
● Troubleshooting and supporting issues related to performance, security, and capabilities of Cloud-based solutions.
● Providing operational maintenance and monitoring of Cloud-based solutions.
● Integrating Azure Cloud-based solutions with other Cloud workloads.
● Monitoring, auditing, and reporting on Azure service usage, escalating issues, and providing reporting for leadership.
● Providing Cloud support to other teams within the business.
● Keeping the iiDENTIFii systems running by leading troubleshooting and debugging of performance problems and architecture bottlenecks.
● Automating common functionality to empower various departments to manage their infrastructure needs independently.
● Working alongside a broader team of world-class engineers, sharing knowledge and collaborating on various projects.
● Maintaining and monitoring the health of the platform through automated and manual processes.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
● Bachelors’ Degree (BSc)
● Minimum 3 – 5 years
● Relevant MS Azure Certifications
● Container orchestration, management and support
● Infrastructure As code – using Terrafrom or other tools in Azure / AWS / GCP
Position: Quality engineer
Location: Cape Town
Basis: Full Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY: At iiDENTIFii, we pride ourselves on building, nurturing and growing a business and team that is motivated and empowered. We aim to foster an inclusive environment where our team is appreciated, celebrated and guided to become the best versions of themselves. At iiDENTIFii, we strive to add value to our team and to our clients through building meaningful and impactful connections and relationships. Our teams are made up of dedicated, driven and passionate individuals who work hard and collaborate meaningfully in a workspace that is productive, uplifting and and where anything is possible.
The role of the Quality Engineer will be to develop & enhance test automation scripts/framework. The incumbent will need to conduct the relevant root cause analysis and collaborate with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop suitable solutions.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with software developers and QA Analysts to understand software workflows, use cases and specifications in order to create automated tests across the application.
- Work closely with the team to ensure script testability, adherence to best practices and ease of implementation.
- Ensure quality through planning and execution of quality standards.
- Set up and maintain automation frameworks incl. API, Mobile and UI frameworks. Assume a lean design, with minimal scope and use the simplest tools to automate.
- Work closely with the Quality Analyst to Identify repeated test cases.
- Identify tests requiring multiple environments, such as browsers, devices or operating systems.
- Identify end-to-end test cases.
- Identify and resolve bugs resulting from test automation failures.
- Adopt a “team approach”. We must automate tests, but not all the team members have programming skills, so the proximity between developers and QEs can speed up learning process- adopt ‘Pair Programming’ where possible.
- Constantly refactor tests, build tests in a modularised, data-driven fashion and ensure independence.
- Attend and input into all scrum rituals i.e. Stand ups (provide feedback and blockers), Sprint Planning (input into story weighting) and User story refinement (do analysis on story and help to define acceptance criteria), and Retrospectives (provide feedback into continuous improvement).
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- ISTQB Foundation Level at a minimum.
- Experience in Developing/Testing Automation framework.
- Experience with API/Services.
- Knowledge on Test Data Management.
- Knowledge with Test Reporting Frameworks.
- Device level testing experience.
** Cape Town preferable**
- Competitive salary offered
- Fully remote working condition
- Wellness perks
- Opportunities for career growth and development within the company
- Work-Life Balance is prioritized
- Diverse Tech Stack
Our tech stack
We pair our skilled team with a strong tech stack including apps, tools and frameworks to help us deliver groundbreaking innovations in identity verification and protection.
Explore our tech stack to see if you are familiar with the apps and tools we use to collaborate and innovate.
Google App Engine
.Net Core 2.0
Team Foundation Server